Careful, or you'll end up in my novel


Gotta love t-shirt slogans and this one "Careful, or you'll end up in my novel" is one of my favorites. And actually very true in my Woodmont Mystery Series. Some of the characters are people I know, my poor unsuspecting relatives and friends. lol Uncle Phil Grandville is based on one of my uncles. Roy Grandville is based on one of my many cousins. Several of the other characters have traits of people I know. Some of them I like and some well, you know what happens in a mystery novel when there are plenty of places to bury a body. lol Now I don't mean anyone who reads these books will figure out the intended victim, I mean suspect, I mean character... but I'm sure some readers will wonder if that's so-n-so across the street. So, be careful or you'll end up in my novel. (((insert weird laugh)))

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah and you better watch what stories you share with her as well, or your real life story will end up in the pages of her next novel. Just watch her she is really tricky and just when you think you are a character figured out, you don't!!!! Hey hurry up and get finished on this blog and get back to Woodmont, and if you have never visited, get movin' what are ya waiting for the coffee is hot.

Carol Exline said...

Words of the wise, Jello. lol Keep the coffee hot, I'm back at Woodmont working on Living Nightmare.